Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
Jim[_2_] Jim[_2_] is offline

Default OT GUNS

"Arnold Walker" wrote in message

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , NapalmHeart
writes
.... One of my 230grain .45acp's would have taken his ass straight to
hell faster than he did on his own......

And half a dozen other people in the line of fire too.

Hardly. A well-placed single shot would have done the job and not
exited the perp's miserable carcass.

Except, Einstein, he didn't stand there advertising the fact that he was
going to selectively shoot 8 people, did he

bang bang bang ...

in less time than Jim would have had to get his finger out of his arse

job done, game over

No, time for you to get your todger out, take up position, take aim and
fire (well, in your (wet) dreams, maybe)

So by your definition there was no point in the cops even showing up .
Since they would have had to take position ,aim, and fire as well.
All fine and dandy for the outlaw I guess.

GEOFF IS AN ASS! He knows nothing.
The kid reloaded, that implies TIME when he was not firing, hence,
perfect chance to take him =down=. If only it hadn't been a GUN FREE ZONE!
THAT SURE WORKED OUT FINE, DIDN'T IT!!!!!!!!!???????