Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
Jim[_2_] Jim[_2_] is offline

Default OT GUNS

"NapalmHeart" wrote
It is rather funny that they would refer to us as "Ameristan" when Europe
is getting Islamified from the inside out. Their countries and culture
will be taken from them and flushed before they can do a damn thing about
it.

Yeah, they really don't know anything about America. Their ignorance
shows every time their fingers type. Folks here are ready for another
right-wing rebellion, cuz we sure didn't get the one W promised us, and
Nancy Pelosi hasn't done a damned thing to help anyone.
I'M MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE! will be our new
rallying cry.

Ken