Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
Jim[_2_] Jim[_2_] is offline

Default OT GUNS

"NapalmHeart" wrote in message

"Eeyore" wrote in message

Jim wrote:

That mall is not too far from me; too bad there weren't any real men
with real weapons there, just a boy with an AK knockoff.... One of my
230grain .45acp's would have taken his ass straight to hell faster than
he
did on his own......

MORON

It appears you are. Jim posts truth.

...the full truth, and nothing but the truth......
Graham lives in a dreamland called Britain where nothing bad ever
happens.
Well, except train bombings, little children being murdered in school by
a crazy man with a gun, Jack the Ripper, etc.....
And wait til he finds out what Sharia Law feels like. Anybody even
mentions that crap around here and the folks at First Baptist Church will
skin those mullahs alive......
I love the way that crazy guy in Colorado never stopped to wonder if the
church he shot up had a security guard.....