Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Smaug Ichorfang Smaug Ichorfang is offline

Default Music Stand - attached files (1/4)

Kevin Miller wrote in
:

There's no way a 1.1 mb file will expand to 8 gigs (not a normal file
that us mere mortals use anyway). I'm not on my Windows box, but I"d
be surprised if it doubled in size during the install. I'll have to
look tomorrow...

...Kevin

Ooops - you're right. It's 8 meg (10 meg disk size).
At least that's how big the installed directory is. Don't remember if I
have any plug-ins installed on this computer.
And Lview (my old version) is around 800K.
They're both good programs, and I guess with disk size going into the
terabyte range we don't *really* need to worry about size.