David Chambers

Default _Sources_ for carnide chain in the US?

That site seems to be blocked for me too. I am in Brisbane, Australia.
Dave
"Old Nick" wrote in message
On 16 Jun 2004 01:23:47 -0400, (DoN. Nichols)
vaguely proposed a theory
......and in reply I say!:

I wondered if I was being blocked somehow. The site is still dead to
me, either direct or via a reroute via a link etc.

Weirdly enough that IUP address came up with
www.fanceeface.com, which
was also dead to me.

I have faxed them, and certainly I am not dishing them up a serve over
the site being unobtainable.....for a start I _want_ something from
them! G I have not had a reply as yet.

I will try the email. I got the fax from another site's info about
them, but iut dod not have an email address.

Thanks for all that.

Hmm ... they come up fine for me right now. Earlier today
(actually yesterday by now) there was a major DNS server under DDoS
attack, which might account for your problems.

Or it may be that *their* firewall is blocking anything from

You could try replacing the domain name with the IP address and

You could also try a traceroute (if you've got that program in
your system).
If all else fails, you can try contacting them via phone or
e-mail, from this information from their web page:
Email: Email:

When you *do* reach them, please be gentle. The problem may be