Leon Heller

Default OT Nupla-Flex hammers --The best there is!

"Harold & Susan Vordos" wrote in message
For those of you that have experienced the high quality of soft hammers

made
by Nupla Corporation, I thought you might enjoy reading of my recent
experience. Their concern for customer satisfaction and fine service is

shining light in today's world, where the bottom line in profits seems to

be
more important to CEO's than happy customers.

I've got a pair of Lindstrom side cutters and pliers. After a few years use
a spring broke on the pliers. I rang the importers and they sent me a couple
of replacements FOC. I replaced the springs and and am still using them, 25
years after buying them.

Leon