Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default When I was a kid ............

After a Computer crash and the demise of civilization, it was learned
Unknown wrote on Sun, 09 Dec 2007 05:24:57 -0600
in rec.crafts.metalworking :

,; 763 AC&W sqdn. Lockport NY (just east of Niagara Falls)
,; CPS6-B radar with search kit installed while I was there
,; 1951 1953. S/Sgt when departing 3 Dec 1953.
,; Seems a lifetime ago. :-)
,; ...lew...
,;
,;Psssst. As one old fart to another, 54 years IS a lifetime to many people.
,;Sometimes, I tell these young farts, "I've got shoes older than you."
,;
,;I was five in 1953, so you got a few on me.

You don't know what old is yet. I was 5 in 1931. At present I am
taking advanced computer courses and tutoring four different chemistry
courses at a local college.

You want to stay young...marry a much younger woman and spend a lot of
time working with kids.

You may stay young; but then again, you may get old sooner. OTOH,
seems to have worked for my Dad.

tschus
pyotr

--