Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to compare electric vs natural gas heating costs

On Dec 9, 3:25 pm, "Dan" wrote:
"Bubba" wrote in message

I told you Dan, the guy (trader4.....) is a freaking idiot. Make sure
you dot your I's and puncuate correctly. Otherwise he will find
something else to nitpick. An EE with an adgenda. What a miserable
life he must lead.
Bubba

I didn't read his last post. Why bother. Been doing NG's a long time. You
can always tell the ones who'd rather argue than discuss, and who live for
the "last word". Sad, really.

Dan

I noticed you yourself still feel compelled to have the last word
though. And that's after saying you were done with this a couple
posts ago.

As for arguing vs discussing, again, all I did was point out that some
of the responses may be from folks who were confused by your choice of
terminology in the post title. It seems Pete C also thought Phisherman
may have been talking about resistance electric heat when he gave his
reply Hmmm, could it be because he came in on the middle of the
thread, saw your post titled "How to compare electric vs natural gas
heating cost" read some replies and perhaps never read the body of
your post? I was polite and only tried to maybe get the track back
on thread. You, in turn attacked me, personally.

So, here's a thought. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure
out the advantages of a heat pump vs natural gas. You could just
search this group. It's been asked, discussed and answered dozens of
time. A simple google search will also uncover plenty of websites
where it's discussed. And while you're there, sensitive genius that
you are, maybe you'll learn that people don't refer to heat pumps as
electric heating.