Posted to rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.gardens
KLS KLS is offline

Default Dealing with Illegals

On Sun, 9 Dec 2007 14:52:29 -0800, "Dave Bugg"
wrote:

And this has to do with what I wrote.... how? The point is, that agriculture
has the ability to use the H-2B program to bring in as many temporary
migrant workers as they need during pruning, harvest, packing, etc. There is
no need for illegals to be working in agriculture.

Dave is right, and the New York agriculture industry relies heavily on
these H-2B program workers. We even have a health clinic in our
region (Finger Lakes) that works with these people.