Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Corner Cab - work in progress

On Dec 9, 5:47 pm, Greg wrote:
Robatoy said:

On Dec 9, 4:21 pm, "Swingman" wrote:
Since there are gently curved rails at the top of each glass door that mimic
the base of the cabinet, I'm undecided which avenue I will take on these
glass doors.

http://www.e-woodshop.net/images/CornCab20.jpg

AHHHA!! That was a drive-by... that shop door is OPEN!!
You suck.

Well then you'll love this, Rob. I blew out the shop this morning with
a leaf blower. It's 74 degrees right now. Predicted 76 tomorrow.
Down side is the 7 months of swealtering heat and humidity in summer
(yet we're in a drought), and the scant two weeks of spring and fall.

Greg G.

Then it begs to be said again: YOU suck as well then...

I don't mind 'winter' as such.. even when it get really cold and
snowy. That is what winter is, you dress for it, block heaters and
that sort of stuff.
It is that just-below freezing, chilly winds with some wetness that
can't be described as either rain sleet or snow...that's the crap that
gets to me.
Angela and I actually invested in a two-zone electric blanket this
year... with pre-heat. I may have been a waffle in a previous life.
Good thing that blanket has a 10-hour auto shutoff. Now we have
reprogrammed the thermostat for lower night temperatures and have the
window open a crack for that crisp Canadian air.