Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Computer work station

Sacramento Dave wrote:

Well I've been working on a new work station / desk for recording well
that turned into a small table for working on guitars, then a high boy for
more drawer space. All the pieces are covered with western style Tolex. I
used about 7 yards with just enough left over to do about 4 drawer faces.
I also put in a photo of my guitar wall. There should be description under
the photos.

.... snip

Very neat, looks quite functional. Had to look up Tolex -- now I'm
educated.