Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Sacramento Dave Sacramento Dave is offline

Default Computer work station

Well I've been working on a new work station / desk for recording well that
turned into a small table for working on guitars, then a high boy for more
drawer space. All the pieces are covered with western style Tolex. I used
about 7 yards with just enough left over to do about 4 drawer faces. I also
put in a photo of my guitar wall. There should be description under the
photos. All I know my wife was happy to see my 40 year old desk and drawer
set gone. I incorporated all the old drawers for the high boy. Anyway I
have a decent work station now I do need some better lighting, new stole (
working on it) more guitars to match the desk, more mic,s & stands, 3 more
amps , lot more software, bigger monitors, it just never ends dose it!!!!
I posted these threw photo bucket because I know how irritating most pics
come up.

http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/a...Picture009.jpg

http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/a...Picture007.jpg

http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/a...Picture004.jpg