Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB SteveB is offline

Default Dealing with Illegals

"nick hull" wrote in message
.. .
In article ,
"SteveB" wrote:

wrote

despite what many think if they were ALL suddendly removed from our
country, our economy would colapse. food unharvested, lots of menial
jobs undone. ikllegals help keep the wheels turning

Can we compromise then? And just deport the criminal half? There are a
lot
of good illegals here, albeit they are here illegally. A lot would
rather
go hungry than steal. The other side of the coin are those who would
rather
steal than work. The hardworking moral half resemble my immigrant
grandparents. There's something very wrong when many of these illegals
have
long police records, and are back out on the streets. Let's fly them
back
to Mexico and drop them off from 5,000 feet.

Steve

That would be cruel & unusual. Just put them on a boat and send them to
the southern tip of Mexico. If the Mexicans don't like that, just drop
them off & let them swim the last 3 miles

The only problem with that would be the recidivism rate in your group. :-)

Steve