Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Steel sheet, where to buy

Ignoramus30225 wrote:
On 2007-12-09, Cydrome Leader wrote:
Ignoramus21145 wrote:
I need to buy some steel sheet, such as appx. 1/2 mm thick, 18x48" or
some such size. Are there any online suppliers who you would
recommend? I want regular steel, non galvanized, preferably suitable
for spot welding. This is for making motor shroud for my wire brushing
motor.

That's a very clever mix of units. Maybe you can work for nasa.

I am glad that you recovered from your "blowing dust over the totally
enclosed motor" humiliation. Welcome back!

Oh did I miss something here? It's good that when I came back I can read
about 1/2mm thich by 18"x48" sheet metal requests.

After all, it's hard to find sheet metal in the united states.