Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb himself[_4_] cavelamb himself[_4_] is offline

Default When I was a kid ............

Lew Hartswick wrote:

Unknown wrote:

You want to stay young...marry a much younger woman and spend a lot of
time working with kids.

Well that depends on the "kids". The ones in senior high I
work with are about to drive me over the edge. Instead of
helping me to stay young they are making it worse. Out of
3 classes only 1 or 2 are realy worth the time spent on
them. They don't listen will not follow instructions etc.
:-(
...lew...

It's a real problm alright.
Real and serious.

My girlfriend has a 15 year old daughter.
It's nearly impossible to have a non-drama day with her around.

http://www.tvsquad.com/2007/09/05/te...od-tv-viewing/

http://www.pinofpa.org/resources/child_help_b.html

http://blogs.usatoday.com/oped/2007/03/post_37.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/...n1698246.shtml