Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stuart B[_3_] Stuart B[_3_] is offline

Default Chrome basin P Trap

On Sun, 09 Dec 2007 12:22:24 +0000, NoSpam
wrote:

Stuart B wrote:
On Sat, 08 Dec 2007 18:03:36 +0000, NoSpam
wrote:

I need a 32mm chrome P trap (not a bottle) but the usual culprits don't
seem to stock them. The only stockist I can find is in darkest Cornwall,
has a slow website and the shipping is nearly as much as the trap.
This is what I'm after: http://www.blueriband.ltd.uk/catalog.php) - any
suggestions for other stockists?

Dave

See what you mean about the slooooooooooooooow website .I gave up
waiting
Did you look here
http://www.bathroomheaven.com/sp_bro...ng_accessories

They had me excited because they list a suitable (Hansgrohe) trap at a
reasonable price, but delivery is £15! It must be a personalised
delivery service at that price.

or here
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...UK%7CcountryGB

That's where I started :-(

Is £15 THAT bad ..Presumably it's by courier and it gets you what you
want .You did say it's at a reasonable price .