Posted to alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.gardens
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Dealing with Illegals

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In
God, you are stupid. If AMERICAN "subsidized" corn wasn't flooding
Mexico, more of these immigrants would have jobs in their own country.

Gee you mean the poverty is entirely resting on subsidized corn. Who
knew that corn was so vastly employee intensive and so unviersally
lucrative. Immigrants wouldn't be flooding America if Mexico wasn't
corrupt, either. Why you think the Mexican government is in such a
frenzy every time we pretend we are going to do something about illegal
immigration? Much more multifactoral.