Posted to alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.gardens
[email protected] do_see@do.com is offline

Default Dealing with Illegals

Jim Weeks wrote:
wrote in message news:O7C6j.240152$Fc.7261@attbi_s21...
Jim Weeks wrote:
"Greg Goss" wrote in message
Ted wrote:

Let us get back to basics with this premise: "A good illegal alien is
a dead illegal alien."
NOOOO!!!! then I'd have to start cuttin' my own grass again..

jpw

I have a lawn company. I'll cut your grass. Oh wait a minute. You are a
racist and don't want Americans on your property.

not so.. you can clean the pool.. dang mexicans just keep swimming across
it.

jpw

Do they leave an oil or bacon grease slick? Cause that costs extra to clean.