Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB SteveB is offline

Default Dealing with Illegals

Cross posting to other groups snipped.

So, you just crossposted it to about eight groups, right?

Duh.

"Greg Goss" wrote in message
Ted wrote:

Let us get back to basics with this premise: "A good illegal alien is
a dead illegal alien."

A reminder to anyone planning to reply to this thread: It is cross
posted to five newsgroups, and is only on-topic in, perhaps, one of
them. And since the message it's a reply to wasn't even in that one,
then it's a troll set up purely to get people angry, rather than to
explore the issues.

In my home newsgroup, this story may raise issues worth discussing.
But not in this tone. And definitely not in Nascar or College
Football. I apologize to those other newsgroups for stomping through
their rec.garden, but this reminder of trollness is sometimes
appropriate.
--
Tomorrow is today already.
Greg Goss, 1989-01-27