Posted to alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.gardens
MoParMaN MoParMaN is offline

Default Dealing with Illegals

wrote in message news:O7C6j.240152$Fc.7261@attbi_s21...
Jim Weeks wrote:
"Greg Goss" wrote in message
Ted wrote:

Let us get back to basics with this premise: "A good illegal alien is
a dead illegal alien."

NOOOO!!!! then I'd have to start cuttin' my own grass again..

jpw

I have a lawn company. I'll cut your grass. Oh wait a minute. You are a
racist and don't want Americans on your property.

I know him, he's not a racist, but I on the other hand have been known to
speak my mind against spicks, jews, africans, mexican wet backs, gooks from
all countires, wops, japs, krauts, the ****ing pico commi *******s from
russier, and friggin carpet bagger yanquis.

Which one of these **** heads are you?

--
------MoParMaN------
---Scud Coordinates 32.61204 North 96.92989 West---

TEDWARD Said:

Eggs are really good for you. They have all the nutrition needed to make a
chicken.