Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Dan is offline

Default How to compare electric vs natural gas heating costs

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
I would suggest checking with a well recommended HVAC contractor in
your area. I say this because your area is different than most of the US
and Canada. The choice of equipment should be one made with a good
professional knowledgeable of local conditions, construction and cost.

Thanks Joe, I agree a "good knowledgeable professional" is key.
Unfortunately, finding one, even with recommendations (I have a couple
though I haven't contacted anyone yet), can be a very dicey proposition.

Dan