Posted to alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.gardens

Default Dealing with Illegals

wrote in message
On Sat, 8 Dec 2007 08:40:04 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

despite what many think if they were ALL suddendly removed from our
country, our economy would colapse. food unharvested, lots of menial
jobs undone. ikllegals help keep the wheels turning

I think the reason why there will be an effort to deport a lot of
these people is because of the construction slow down. It is like a
similar situation in the 30s. Suddenly we don't need all those little
brown guys who build most of the houses.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...oryId=16981143