Engineman1

Default Need small gearhed electric motor

In article , John Ings

rom: John Ings
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 18:35:18 -0700

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 20:11:55 -0400, LP
wrote:

I need a small gearhead electric motor, 115V with an output shaft
speed around 200 RPM, but buying a new one could be pricey.
Princess Auto were selling some in their surplus section that were
originally from a xerox machine. but of course with surplus, they've
got what they've got only when they've got it, and they're not
stocking it any more. Anybody know of similar sources?

Try ebay, they have them in all types and sizes. I needed one for a power feed
for my mill-drill and wasn't sure whatI needed. I bought 5 of them before I got
one that did the job.
Engineman1