Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
mac davis mac davis is offline

Default Update: Goblets from hell - arts goblets-done.jpg (0/1)

On Fri, 07 Dec 2007 18:57:33 -0500, Gerald Ross wrote:

mac davis wrote:
Just a quick picture of the 2 goblets that my client picked to mail to his
sister's winery..
The deal was that he'd buy wood for 3, I'd charge him for turning 2 1/2 and he
could pick the 2 he liked best and then keep one for himself..
Since I hate commission work and should know not to take them, the extra goblet
took some of the pressure off me..

I'll have to shoot a few better shots before he picks them up..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Beautiful. What finish did you use?

Thank you, Mr. Ross...
No real finish, just sanded on the lathe to 1,500 grit and buffed..