Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Gerald Ross[_2_] Gerald Ross[_2_] is offline

Default Update: Goblets from hell - arts goblets-done.jpg (0/1)

mac davis wrote:
Just a quick picture of the 2 goblets that my client picked to mail to his
sister's winery..
The deal was that he'd buy wood for 3, I'd charge him for turning 2 1/2 and he
could pick the 2 he liked best and then keep one for himself..
Since I hate commission work and should know not to take them, the extra goblet
took some of the pressure off me..

I'll have to shoot a few better shots before he picks them up..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Beautiful. What finish did you use?

--