Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Pipe freezing sprays - any good?

robert wrote:
SNIP
Its surprising how much these vacs hold relative to the flow rate you
get from CH and tank fed HW systems if some effort is made to restrict
the flowrate.
In my limited inexpert experience plenty of time to cut a pipe and
get a isolator, TRV or blank end on.
The nice thing I like about them is their ability to suck the water
sideways as it comes out of the pipe - no need to get the nozzle
underneath.

I think thats the fun thing. Getting the water to follow the airflow - you
can even make the water go around pipes!

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk