Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Message no longer available

"Trevor Jones" wrote in message
news:0c36j.20279$Ji6.11934@edtnps89...
Ed Huntress wrote:

snip

The headers were there but the message bodies were not. My news reader
never got a chance to download them at all.

--
Ed Huntress

My news server will probably repost them all in a couple days. :-/

They are really screwed up, and I get a lot of ghosts of day and multi
day old messages, showing up as new.

Cheers
Trevor Jones

That used to happen to me but I haven't had any problems with the
old-messages-as-new for a year or so. I've used this server for around five
or six years now, and they do seem to be getting better. But they do get
fouled up after one of those sporge attacks.

--
Ed Huntress