Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis mac davis is offline

Default New (to me) steady rest idea for goblets

On Thu, 6 Dec 2007 13:14:47 -0800 (PST), jdrum00
wrote:

On Dec 1, 11:17 am, mac davis wrote:
Now, if I can find an assortment of different diameter tennis or rubber balls.. ;-]

Believe it or not, they exist -- as dog toys! Search around the net
for "tennis ball dog toy" and you'll find them from 1.5 to 6 inches in
diameter. I know they have at least three sizes at our local big
conglomerate pet store. Not that you want to pay premium pet-toy
prices for something that you normally get free as a castoff, but I
couldn't resist following up on the throwaway comment.

Jenn D.

0h... not fair telling me NOW...

My wife went shopping in the States this morning and is due back anytime now...
across the border by now, for sure....

Now, if you woulda posted this last night.. ;-]

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing