Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
jdrum00 jdrum00 is offline

Default New (to me) steady rest idea for goblets

On Dec 1, 11:17 am, mac davis wrote:
Now, if I can find an assortment of different diameter tennis or rubber balls.. ;-]

Believe it or not, they exist -- as dog toys! Search around the net
for "tennis ball dog toy" and you'll find them from 1.5 to 6 inches in
diameter. I know they have at least three sizes at our local big
conglomerate pet store. Not that you want to pay premium pet-toy
prices for something that you normally get free as a castoff, but I
couldn't resist following up on the throwaway comment.

Jenn D.