Joel Corwith

Default What's the deal with HF?

"SteveB" wrote in message
news:xJkzc.69857$My6.66021@fed1read05...
I just went to HF to get the $175 bandsaw. They say they don't carry it.

was amazed. I thought every HF store carries this. Does the HF in your
area stock them, and how much. I have e mailed HF to see how much this

The one down the street has them. The other one had them, but I haven't
looked in a while. When the local store opened they were on sale for $150.

Joel. phx

puppy will cost landed in my yard, and Northern Tools, too.

I need one of these, but don't feel like spending the $700 for the larger
more available ones.

PS: got a couple of Ridgid blades at Home Depot for $10 each. Now if I
just had a saw ...................

Steve