Posted to alt.home.repair
JC[_2_] JC[_2_] is offline

Default engine won't start !

"ransley" wrote in message
It sounds like you are flooding the motor,
but im deaf at this distance, i cant hear anything.

Boy that sure brought back memories. My Dad was a Buick dealer back in the
50s, 60s and 70s and we had a used car manager that used to really have fun
with people that would call in and ask what their car was worth. He would
have them answering questions for about 5 minutes, seat torn?, headliner
good?, paint smooth?, etc., and after all of that he would say, "now have
someone go outside and start it up and you hold the phone out the window and
let me hear it run"

Thanks for the memory.

JC