Larry Jaques

Default ot- The Ted Nugent Show

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 22:51:11 -0700, calmly ranted:

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 15:24:33 GMT, "Alan Black"
wrote:

I know one guy who makes $23k year, and makes $1200 a month payments.
His life style...well he doesnt have one, to be blunt. And its
recently been discovered that he is NOT the biological father. Courts
still say he has to pay.

paternity laws like that come from english common law, where if the
wife was pregnant at the time of the divorce the child was legally
considered to be his. today we have the technology to prove otherwise,
but the wheels of the law turn slowly....

"Do you know why Justice is blindfolded? She isn't blind. She just
can't bear to watch." --Christian Slater in "Who is Cletis Tout?"

Do. Or do not. * Stylin' Web Design Services
There is no try. --Yoda *
http://www.diversify.com