Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Nova Nova is offline

Default Colored or dyed veneers

John wrote:
Thanks Prometheus for the information. I probably should have gone into a
little more detail on what I planned for the colored or dyed veneers. They
will be used for colored accents on the designs for segmented turnings. I've
only been turning for about 2 years now since I retired and any help is
appreciated.
I will give your suggestions a try at least for the black because I have
some old walnut veneer. I'll have to wait on the other colors as the nearest
Sam's Club is 116 miles away. Still need a supplier of veneer so if you or
anyone reading this post has one, please direct me to that site.

Thanks again,
John

If you want different veneers in various species (not dyed/colored).
take a look at "Certainly Wood":

http://www.certainlywood.com/

They are a supplier in my area.

--