Posted to rec.woodworking
Andy H Andy H is offline

Default I Need advice on tool purchases

ROYNEU wrote:
Hi Andy,

If you buy your wood finished 2 sides and straight lined you will
probably not need a planer or jointer to soon.

Snip

Roy

Thanks Roy,
Maybe I forgot to mention that my dad has a stockpile of rough black
walnut boards that has been drying for 50+ years. All I have to do is
make one cool thing and I can get the rest. The planer might pay for it
self just doing that alone.
I hope that the Forrest blade and a jig will help me joint these
boards. Thats my plan. I placed the order last night for the Dewalt
Planer, Forrest WWII, Triton Router, Kreg Pocket Rocket, and the PC 3
nailer kit. Im more than a little excited! Its gonna be an early
Christmas for me!

BadAndy
--
:: Clever Sig here ::