Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Slightly OT ...

In article ,
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Smitty Two wrote:

Sounds good to me. Well, not exactly dead dead. Just financially dead.
**** the industrial revolution. I think when we go back to living by our
wits, in harmony with nature, we'll actually be happier. Of course, most
of us will be actually dead, because most people wouldn't know how to
open a can without electricity. That's fine with me.

What cans? Who is going to make them, process them, or deliver them
with NO technology?

You figured that out, huh? Then maybe you could've figured out the
unwritten but blatantly implied part of the sentence: "let alone survive
in the wild with little more than a knife."