Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default Snowblower Carb rebuild gone bad?

On Mon, 3 Dec 2007 19:28:56 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Someetimes the float needle sticks in the seat. Tip the machine on its side,
take the float bowl off, wiggle the float. Make sure the needle moves.

diaphragm carb- so no float. But I took the thing apart again- the
needle seemed to be moving freely, and sent bubbles back up the gas
line when I worked it. [clear line has an advantage] But still no joy
on running without constant priming.

The carbs are $50. Probably should have gone with a new one in the
first place.

Jim