Posted to uk.d-i-y
nightjar nightjar is offline

Default Can anyone identify these chrome pipes (plumbing ?)

"Count de Monet" wrote in message
To answer my original question goes anyone know where I can buy these in
the UK (plated brass OR stainless steel)

The d-i-y way would be to buy a length of 35mm copper pipe from a plumbing
supplier, do any work you need to make it fit, polish it well, then get it
plated, although you might need to search around for platers who still do a
decent job of chrome. The finish will be better and you won't have any cut
edges showing. Most metal stockists should be able to supply you with a bit
of stainless steel tube of the right size, if you prefer that, but some
people find it difficult to work.

Colin Bignell