Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Tiled Printing with Word ??

On Tue, 04 Dec 2007 13:27:40 -0500, Rich Webb
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
On 04 Dec 2007 17:42:29 GMT, "John B"
wrote:

On 04/12/2007 Jim Thompson wrote:

Is there any way to print, with Word, so that I can get multiple
sheets wide that I can tape together?

...Jim Thompson
Sorry Jim, the question doesn't make sense. Do you mean banner style
pages? More detail of your application is needed.

Yep, "Banner" is what I guess it is called in the non-CAD world ;-) In
my schematic and graphic programs it's called "tiled' printing.

Somewhat of a kludge, but try exporting it to PDF (using one of the free
third-party PDF generators, if necessary) and then print that file from
Acrobat or Foxit using the Print Zoom and Current View options.

Painful enough that you'll probably only want to do it once but if it's
a one-off that might be enough ...

Not bad actually., particularly since I have a "normal" 8.5" height,
then a "wide" page. So "fit height", print view, slide right, print
view, will work great!

Thanks for the pointer!

...Jim Thompson
--