Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] rockfred@comcast.net is offline

Default Hobart Toaster Wiring Diagram Needed

On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 13:14:28 -0600, wrote:

Hi. I have a Hobart ET27-4 commercial grade 4-slice toaster. It is a
208/240 volt model. The only way I can get it to toast anything in any
of the 4 slots is to push both levers down. I should be able to toast
2 slices at once, im pretty sure. Im thinking it is just wired wrong
and am looking for a wiring diagram. Any help HIGHLY appreciated. TIA

I sure appreciate the replies. Turns out, the spade lug connector for
the ground wire of the AC mains wasnt crimped on properly, and had
"let go" of the wire itself inside the toaster's terminal block.
Floating ground. No reference. Not good. Such an easy fix. My face is
red and the toast is brown. Thank you all again.