Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Slightly OT ...

In article
,
"hr(bob) " wrote:

Somehow I don't think people in a country can survive very long
selling hamburgers and insurance policies to each other. You have to
manufacture something or you'l be dead in a couple of generations.

Sounds good to me. Well, not exactly dead dead. Just financially dead.
**** the industrial revolution. I think when we go back to living by our
wits, in harmony with nature, we'll actually be happier. Of course, most
of us will be actually dead, because most people wouldn't know how to
open a can without electricity. That's fine with me.

Then again, as long as the coup d'etat remains successful, all we really
have to manufacture in the US is war machinery, and the world will be
our oyster.