Alan Black

Default ot- The Ted Nugent Show

My wife liked him but stopped liking him when she heard about the pedophilia
and that he is being sued for failing to pay child support on one of his
children out of wedlock, just after the "Father of the year award" Possibly
Fox news is liberal but here is the article;

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 07:18:42 GMT, Gunner
calmly ranted:

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 22:19:58 +0100, "bobmologna"
wrote:

Nice one Gunner. Ted is a one of a kind guy. I can just picture him with

bunch of marines in Iraq. I drove him in a cab in Phoenix once and he

gave
me tickets to his concert. All I knew about him at the time was "Cat

scratch
fever" and Wang dang sweet poontang". He's a bit more interesting than

that.

Total wild man, but one with a damned good brain. Ive met him a
couple times over the years as we know some archery people in common
back in Michigan.

His wife is no slouch either.
http://www.tednugent.com/qotf/index.shtml

Beautiful, intelligent, and full of energy? What a combo!
But how could they -do- that to the poor kid? _ROCCO_?

What doesn't kill you + http://diversify.com
...makes you hurt more. + Web application programming