Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Oppie[_3_] Oppie[_3_] is offline

Default Good old 7407

Very happy to help jog your memory a bit. I'm 56 and while full-blown CRS
hasn't set in completely yet.... I do manage to bug the heck out of my wife
who has a photographic memory - with no missing pixels.

"Michael" wrote in message
Not a solution for you ... Just that the function (power driver) and
part
number (UDN2595) that you mentioned set off bells here. Just two days ago
(what
are the chances?!) I was sorting through a box of very old (1970's) DIP
and TO-3
devices when I stopped at a single Sprague UHP 500 in plastic DIP. I used
know what it is, because I ordered it (from Cramer?) for a project at work
a-way
back in '73 when I was a tech., but full-blown CRS set in when I turned 60
and
so ... well, I couldn't remember the d___ed function of this device. By
dang!,
a PDF was easy to find on the web (also amazing). POWER DRIVER. Now I
remember
that my intended use for this part was to drive small incandescents
(panel
indicators). This device is still in its protective white plastic
carrier, has
never been removed as far as I know. Wonder if all the electrons leaked
out
during the intervening years. Maybe I could sell it on Ebay and retire on
the
proceeds!