Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Microwave Magnetron Tube

On Dec 2, 10:41 pm, "Thomas" wrote:
Hello. I have a less then 3 year old above the range microwave that all of
a sudden wont heat up. No flashes or pops, it just stopped heating up.
Everything else works, turns on, all the buttons, lights and fan. I noticed
that although my warranty was only one year that the magnetron tube is under
warranty for 8 years. Would the magnetron tube cause it not to heat up? Im
not really sure where to start with this so I thought I would start here.
Thanks for any help.

Thomas

You could check out this web site I found in two seconds
by Goggling:

http://www.partselect.com/microwave+repair+repair.htm

[8~{} Uncle Monster