Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ceiling Fan is 'rocking' violently

"Chris Lewis" wrote in message
According to JoeSpareBedroom :
"Chris Lewis" wrote in message

A bit of wobble is normal - ....

....only for a lousy fan. I've lived with 3 Casablanca fans. No wobble.

At _all_ speeds, and a bit of dust unevenly distributed?

Honest. No wobble. If you've never owned a Casablanca fan, you don't know
what you're missing. I suspect most fan buyers don't own them because
they're not sold at the big box stores. You have to make a major effort to
open the phone book and find a lighting or electrical specialty store. And,
they're not cheap.