Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Stupid Woodworking Mistake

On Dec 3, 10:18 am, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:
"Leon" wrote in message

t...

"Robatoy" wrote in message

In a few words or less, what is the big difference between XP Home and
Pro?

When I bought our last few computers from Dell they explained that the Pro
version offered more security over the Home version. They especially
pushed it for wireless lap tops.

XP Pro also supports multiple monitors, a must for me.

Yup, two monitors. I don't care much about security as the Windows
side of things will never go on-line. All it will do is mundane tasks,
like Cutsheet and ShopBot software (but not to run the controller,)
although I will need an OS for that too.

..eCabinets mostly.

http://www.ecabinetsystems.com/