Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default OT. Wahoo - I'm a Fair Trader!

Stephen Howard wrote:

[snip]

Ah, I see. From that response to a genuine request for information to
back up your accusations ( viz 'I that were all he were doing, I would
not object.' )

The answer to that was given in another post.

Perhaps you should try reading the thread beore you start bleating?

, and the, quite frankly, ridiculous assertion that DIYers shouldn't look
to experts for advice,

I have made no such assertion. Perhaps you would care to give the
Message ID in which I made such a statement, or rather the one in which
you think I made such a statement?

I see that I'm wasting my time.

You are if you are going to resort to making up statements that I have
never uttered.

Never mind, I at least had the courtesy to offer you the opportunity
to explain yourself.

No, you had the effrontery to start demanding that I "back up" my
opinion about Dave's attempts to promote his business via this
newsgroup, while responding to my posts with "Nonsense."

BTW, you were the one who started with "Nonsense", if you don't like it
as a response, then don't use it as one.

It doesn't bother me, I can at least back up my statements.

And yet you have not done so.

I believe we're done here.

Beleive what you like, all you have done is to show what a prima donna
you are.