Posted to sci.electronics.repair
clifto clifto is offline

Default Energizer ''D'' Batteries.

Ron(UK) wrote:
When I was a kid, maybe 9 or 10, my dad bought me a Heathkit Jr
electronics workshop for Christmas, Included in the box were four C
sized red and yellow RayOVac cells. Here in England, I'd never seen that
make of batteries before, and those four cells lasted for years,
whatever they made them from, they should reintroduce it!

RayOVac is my main brand these days. I find the quality to be as high as
any other battery, and the price is attractive.

I remember them way back when, too, with a cat and a lightning bolt on the
package.

--
Angry American flags attack Hillary Clinton!