Posted to rec.woodworking
brad brad is offline

Default kid's wood projects

Thanks everyone for some good ideas and great links. I have made
kits for a few kids at a time but I was thinking of 40-50 kids and
projects they could complete in an hour to an hour and a half such as
the Home depot type which should cost only a couple bucks each in
quanity. They use small nails and don't need drying time for glue or
paint was my thinking and I don't spend 8-10 hours getting a "kit"
ready to go
Brad

On Dec 1, 11:55 am, wrote:
Does anyone know where you could buy the simple wood project kits for
kids like Lowe's and Home Depot use in there Saturday promotions where
the kids come to the store and build them. Recently Home Depot had a
boat project that had numerous pieces and had the kids fit pieces and
hammer about 20 small nails to hold it all together. Kids were aged
about 6 to 10 and came in with their parents.

I live in a small town without these big box stores and would like to
do this with the local town kids

Thanks,
Brad