Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default OT. Wahoo - I'm a Fair Trader!

On Mon, 3 Dec 2007 00:24:00 UTC, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:

Steve Firth wrote:
blind spot about one issue. The fact that you have killiled me or
saying so point up your head in sand attitude. Although come to think
of it didn't you maliciously fail to killfile[1] me because I was
correct with malice aforethought when you were making another silly
blunder?

Sorry you have lost me there - and probably everyone else on the group. I
don't really understand that post at all.

I wish everyone would stop replying to Mr Firth - I've killfiled him
too! (long ago)

http://www.diybanter.com