Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default OT. Wahoo - I'm a Fair Trader!

The Medway Handyman wrote:

Steve Firth wrote:
Stephen Howard wrote:

There are plenty of professionals posting to their relevant
forums with taglines and signatures that advertise their
trade...myself included.

I that were all he were doing, I would not object.

And "Nonsense" yourself.

Please explain what else I'm doing Steve.

Have you been asleep? You continually drag your tedious business into
this newsgroup when it is, was and remains off-topic. I've lost count of
the spurious excuses you find to mention your business. It happens at
the drop of a hat, every few minutes that you start threads about your
van with links to your website, moan about another handyman with links
to your website. Post photos of jobs done by other people with links to
yoru website. Start to bleat about something with links to your
website. Generally mentioning that you happen to be a handyman again and
again and again.

In short any and every excuse to get your business mentioned.

Preferably when sober.

That was libellous, and beneath you.